WE ARE HIRING! COME RESTART YOUR CAREER WITH US!
The Front Desk crewmembers set the stage for our guest’s experience. They are the first and last impression to all of our guests and ultimately orchestrate the flow of the restaurant. If you someone who likes to multitask and be busy with talking with guests, answering questions, and positively impacting the energy of the restaurant this is the position for you.
Once hired, you will be trained on Open Table to better assist with the guest experience, you will have hands on training with certified trainers, and you will become an ambassador of our culture. You will contribute in a team service environment and have opportunities to grow with us.
- Minimum of 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages with food.
- High school education.
- Current CA Food Handler’s Card.
- Ability to communicate in a satisfactory manner, both verbal and written English.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of the front desk standards
- Any previous experience in Guest relations or providing Guest service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complete opening duties as assigned.
- Answer phone promptly, taking reservations and taking messages – recording all information correctly and legibly.
- Seat Guests as reserved or on a walk-in basis, promptly and courteously, accommodating special requests.
- Carry all Guest drinks on a tray when showing Guests to their table.
- Ensure the transfer of guest checks from bartender and cocktail servers to dining room servers.
- Keep accurate account of table status throughout restaurant.
- Anticipate Guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all Guests, however busy.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of and Guest restrooms.
- Guide the activities of the assigned assistants to ensure optimum service to Guests.
- Complete all closing reports as assigned and leave duty after reporting to manager.