Are you a morning person? Are you a social butterfly? Does it bring you joy to make others smile? Then apply today as Breakfast Attendant! You will greet the guest as they start their day, maintain the breakfast area and have opportunities to hold joyful conversations with the guests. We provide a friendly, professional place to work and have fun, with opportunities for advancement and career growth. A strong company culture inspires staff to achieve the highest service standards in hospitality. Tharaldson offers many benefits including health, vision, dental, 401(k) and profit sharing!
Coordinates the serving of breakfast by performing the following duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up breakfast at scheduled times
- Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards
- Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed
- Ensures counter tops and machines are clean and tidy at all times
- Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas
- All other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer need; Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Team Work – Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment free environment
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures including but not limited to, dress code policies
- Adaptability – Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with alternative plan
- Initiative – Asks for and offers help when needed
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently
- Professionalism – Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner
- Safety & Security – Observes safety and security procedure; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
Less than a high school diploma; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence/memos; ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious places; extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather) and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, climb or balance stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.