Behind the greatest neighborhood restaurant is the greatest restaurant team. At The Henry,
our chefs bring expertise to everything from seafood to pastries. Our bartenders create
downright delicious cocktails. Our servers make real connections with our guests. As a fullservice
bar and restaurant, coffee shop, and a social space, The Henry welcomes talented
and dedicated team members from all areas.
- Welcome and greet guests upon arrival
- Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them
- Know regular guests by name; know their preferences and needs
- When on a wait, record guest’s name and number of people in party, provide guests with an estimated waiting time, and seat them as soon as possible when a table becomes available
- Seat guests based on guest preferences while balancing of guest flow
- Present guests with a menu when they are seated, and ensure the table looks great and is up to our standards
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
You need to be:
Someone who loves creating a welcoming atmosphere and giving great service, you have experience working with customers or restaurant guests. Excellent English communication and writing skills are important, and you should be comfortable working with computers. In our busy environment it is important that you are able to stand for periods of time, and if needed can lift up to 25 pounds. Teamwork and a fantastic personality round out our ideal candidate.
In addition to our fun and professional work environment, there are employee incentives, great earnings potential, and you get a 35% discount at all our Fox concepts. If you feel that you have all the qualifications necessary to be a Host/ess superstar at The Henry and help us continue to serve memorable experiences, then apply!