Assists New Home Counselors by filling in during breaks, days off or absence, and fields telephone calls. Is responsible for all clerical aspects of Sales Office.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes and registers Customers (prospective clients and/or realtors).
- Enters registration card information into Salesforce and documents daily traffic to include comments from visit.
- Performs discovery to uncover needs of prospects to narrow down choices.
- Demonstrates Beazer model following sales critical path.
- Maintains and disseminates community and product information.
- Obtains appointments with customers to return and meet with New Home Counselors.
- Answers phones and performs light clerical/administrative tasks.
- Assists with marketing assigned community through emails, realtor office visits, etc.
- Assists New Home Counselors with other related tasks as assigned.
- Participates in all sales training whether corporate or divisional.
Skills & Abilities
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Able to complete minimal administrative tasks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion.
Ability to lift 15 pounds