Stoneridge Creek is currently hiring full-time and part-time Host/Hostess.The Host/Hostess is responsible for assisting the wait staff with seating,appearance and maintenance of the dining area and bus stations.This position will require all standards of fine dining service are met and exemplary customer service will be provided to all residents.
- Coordinates the seating of the residents and guests in an efficient, courteous manner.
- Maintains seating chart with resident meal numbers.
- Assists with reservations and scheduling of tables for special events and holidays.
- Answers telephone courteously within 3 rings.
- Provides beverage and food service when needed.
- Collects seat pillows every evening.
- Bills resident using POS System upon seating.
- Cleans menu covers and changes menu inserts daily.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a busy environment.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interpret and explain menu, refer or answer questions, coordinate meal service process and understand requests.
- Ability to work in close cooperation with residents, guests, families, and staff.
- Requires courtesy, tact and graciousness.
- Ability to work in a safe manner complying with all department and Community safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to work minimum 4 hour shift.
About Stoneridge Creek:
Stoneridge Creek is a large Continuing Care Retirement Community on 50 acres in Pleasanton,CA in the Bay Area.Community consists of over 400 Independent Living Units in Villas, Town Homes and Apartments as well as a Healthcare Center consisting of 68 Skilled Nursing beds and 74 Assisted Living Apartments.
Stoneridge Creek strongly promotes its STAR values which are:Service to residents and colleagues (S),Team Success (T), Aiming for excellence (A) and Doing the Right thing (R).
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
Stoneridge offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with match.
Apply online at http://stoneridgecreek.hrmdirect.com