The Rock Bottom vision starts with a great team. We help our restaurants see this vision by empowering our people to take care of their Guests, while having fun and producing a made-from-scratch product.
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
HOST / HOSTESS
Your role is to be the best “first and last impression” to everyone passing through our doors. It is essential to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience every time with pride to our guests!
Your commitment to us:
- “Set the stage” for an exceptional dining experience by guiding our guests safely and professionally through our dining room to their table while engaging in warm and friendly conversation
- Demonstrate genuine hospitality during every interaction whether it be over the ‘phone or in person. This may be in providing accurate wait times, directing guests to the restrooms, taking reservations, receiving to-go orders or answering questions.
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests
- Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical, dental, vision and supplemental life insurance.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or must be 18 years of age or older if serving alcohol
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery (RB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company. At RockBottom you can grow your career with us. This restaurant front of house job for Hosts or Hostesses will focus on guest seating or greeting or reception / reservations duties in which you will be expected to provide great customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.