Come be part of over 60 years of solid experience that has helped us grow from one location in 1958 to over 200 locations today. Our restaurants make a simple pledge to our team members. We want you to experience a sense of Community, Appreciation and Purpose so that you can make every guest feel like a regular. Find your Purpose by joining our team as a Manager.
Our Leaders personally embrace and recognize Team Members for our company’s Vision, Values, and Culture:
- Accountability for Results
- Relentless Improvement
- Passion to Serve
- Integrity in All Actions
- Respect for Each Individual
- Embrace Change
We offer a comprehensive hands-on training program for all new team members so that you are set up for success. Our excellent training program, comprehensive benefits, growth opportunities, and great workplace make us the best choice for the best team members.
Now Hiring Full Time & Part Time:
In return, we offer flexible work schedules, a great work environment, excellent opportunities for advancement along with the following benefits:
- Retirement Savings Plan - After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Get Paid Quicker - We pay our team members weekly
- Paid Time Off - Earn vacation based upon company policy
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Healthcare Coverage - Restaurant hourly team members may become eligible for health and welfare plans the first of the month following an ACA measurement period in which average hours worked per week is 30 or greater.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITY
Village Inn is part of the American Blue Ribbon Holdings family and an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Join the VillageInn (VI / Village Inn's) team today. This restaurant front of house job for Hosts or Hostesses will focus on guest seating or greeting or reception / reservations duties in which you will be expected to provide great customer service.