Host Security Engineer
Atlanta financial services leader is seeking a Host Security Engineer with strong design, development and implementation experience with endpoint protection technologies and host configuration monitoring and management technologies.
We are seeking a Host Security Engineer that ideally has worked in an enterprise environment across numerous geographical locations. You must have hands on experience with various endpoint protection technologies and host configuration monitoring management technologies. We are seeking a Host Security Engineer that has worked within a Linux and Windows environment with 3,000 or more endpoints.
This direct hire opportunity is located in the Dunwoody area of Atlanta.This company has many exciting opportunities on deck for you to gain exposure to cloud technologies and other areas of expertise. We are seeking a problem solver that has a strong aptitude to learn and continue to become a SME within the Network Security Engineer space. If you have the required skills and are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply to Visionaire Partners today!
- 3+ years of information security experience
- Hands on experience with Endpoint Protection technologies (Digital Guardian, Forcepoint/Websense, Symantec DLP, Bit9, Fireeye, etc.)
- Hands on experience with host configuration monitoring management technologies (Tripwire, Symantec CCS, etc.)
- Experience coordinating endpoint deployment and managing policies for a minimum of 3,000 endpoints
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (highly preferred)
- Experience working in an enterprise environment that is spread across several geographical locations
- Preferred certifications include: CISSP, CISA, CISM, RHCE
- Cloud experience - Azure, Google, AWS
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available