Organization: HIGH END BU USA
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Asheville-Wicked Weed
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Date: Jul 1, 2020
Wicked Weed Brewing's Funkatorium is looking to hire a friendly, energetic, outgoing host, preferably with high-volume restaurant experience and impeccable organizational skills. Must work well in a team environment. Flexible availability needed!
Job Type: Part-time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and/or acknowledge guests arriving within 30 seconds and direct guest according to desired needs. If a delay is anticipated, it is communicated to the guest with an apology and an offer of additional services, i.e.: community tables, fire pit and “barrels”, bar
- Take guest information and quote wait to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available for dining services.
- Run the floor plan sheet, communicate to scout where to seat guests and pages guests.
- Seat guests by escorting them to assigned table.
- Present menus, engage in polite conversation, answer questions, and offer information on all menu items and beverage items and offerings of Wicked Weed Brewing.
- Answer the phone in accordance with Wicked Weed Brewing’s standards and pass callers to the proper authority.
- Be knowledgeable with regards to operating hours of Wicked Weed Brewing locations, brewery tours and any promotions/events.
- Advise GM or MOD of any VIP’s or special requests of guests.
- Walk through the dining room to ensure guests are satisfied; answer questions, inform servers and bussers of any specific service needs.
- Handle any guest request or complaints within reason or refer to FOH MOD.
- Communicate to GM or MOD when aware of intoxicated guests
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Clean, organize and stock menus, silverware, pens and paper at host area.
- Maintain restrooms throughout shift.
- Interact with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- Attend pre-shift meetings.
- Complete opening setup / closing side work and light cleaning projects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Previous experience in a restaurant/bar atmosphere checking and verifying ID’s
- Full service dining room experience
- Food and craft beer knowledge
- POS system experience
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.