Highly passionate people who relentlessly deliver hospitality to our guests. Our mission is to make people feel good!
- Team focused collaborators
- Authentic and humble individuals
- People who promote a fun and positive place to work
- Individuals who are driven to be their best
- People who have integrity in their actions
You should have previous experience as a host or a high level and willingness to learn. Previous applicable experience will be considered. If you don't have experience as a service assistant, start in a host position and begin your pathway toward this position. We reward hard work, a willingness to learn, and the right results
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we’re headed to the moon with a simple mission —to make people feel good.
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your believes while being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
- A highly collaborative, people-focused culture.
- Growth; we have several new stores in the pipeline
- Influence; we provide empowerment to our team members and give you a voice
- Access to benefits; for full-time eligible team members
- Development; beverage education in wine and beer; a career path; rewards and recognition for your work; a collaborative training platform; and more is added every day.