The Harwood Hospitality Group and Te Deseo is seeking a Hostess.
Harwood is best known for transforming the Uptown Dallas neighborhood into the acclaimed district of Harwood featuring premier class AA office, hotel, luxury residential, restaurant and retail space set within a park-like campus with gardens and art-filled lobbies. Harwood will continue to grow to include over $4 billion in office, retail and residential development. We are comprised of over 700 associates across four verticals and our corporate services group.
- Vertically integrated Development, including Architecture and Construction
- Hospitality, with 8 restaurants operated in-house serving more than 50,000 customers a week and rapidly growing
- Asset Management and Leasing of owned Harwood District covering 19 city blocks
- Capital Markets and Value-Add acquisitions
The company is recognized globally as a purveyor for building and managing the finest developments in terms of design, location, and quality while creating cultural experiences within them that are beyond exceptional.
We WORK. We LIVE. We PLAY in Harwood…the Place to be.
- Greet all Guests entering the building, opening the door when possible, and providing genuine hospitality with a smile.
- Maintain great attitude with focus on Guest satisfaction.
- Mapping the seating of the restaurant to ensure Guests receive the best service possible.
- Managing the Guest wait list and quoted wait times.
- Escorting Guests to tables while engaging in conversation, answering preliminary questions, introducing specials and promotions, and verifying table accommodations are adequate for party.
- Monitoring table rotations and keeping track of prepared tables for new Guests.
- Answering the phone and directing phone inquiries to the correct location.
- Taking reservations when necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness of entrance, walkways, windows, doors, and takeout areas.
- Be a team player, including offering and asking for help, seating Guests, running good, bussing tables, and taking initiative to help other departments when needed.
- Go beyond industry service standards by giving high energy, engaging service to create a wow experience for all Guests.
- Commitment to deliver a unique and memorable Guest experience while providing attentive service and delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Anticipate the Guests’ needs and wants and accommodates special requests.
- Assist management by informing them of maintenance problems, safety concerns, low supply inventory levels, and Guest issues.
- Assist in the cleanliness and upkeep of the restaurant.
- Must be a certified Food Handler in respective state and TABC certified
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to cope with pressure, multiple deadlines, and working under pressure
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow Team Members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with all Team Members