Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team!
We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as aFront Desk Clerk of this exciting newly constructed Lifestyle brand hotel located in Pinecrest, Cleveland's newest mixed use district in Orange Village, Ohio.
Spanish roots. European soul. Global mindset. Sound different? These characteristics define AC Hotels. At AC Hotels, we believe attention to detail is the greatest form of generosity we can offer. Whether it’s the artful pour of a drink or the elegant line of a chaise, AC Hotel Cleveland Beachwood believes that if we have time to make it, we have time to make it beautiful.
We are looking for cultural innovators to join our team. If you are someone who has an inner creativity and love for art, design and culture, then we invite you to explore a career with the AC Hotel Cleveland Beachwood.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Front Desk Clerk, you will be responsible for performing a variety of guest service activities while providing the highest level of service possible.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests.
- Answer telephone.
- Post charges (i.e. room, food, telephone), compute bill, collect payment, and make change for guests.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Monitor room availability.
- Block rooms.
- Program wake-up calls.
- Handle guest mail and messages.
- Perform check-out services.
- Open and close shifts making cash drops as necessary.
- Maintain market stock and coffee area as needed.
- Provide information pertaining to hours and available services of the hotel, i.e. restaurant, lounge, room service.
- Provide guests with directions and information regarding the local area.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the lobby, front entrance and surrounding areas.
- Assist in checking all lobby fixtures, equipment and conditions (lights, heating/cooling, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
We are looking for a self-motivated Front Desk Clerk with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skill and are passionate about the guest service experience, but also have an eye for detail.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 1 to 3 months related experience; High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and administrative skills
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
As a Front Desk Clerk with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
- Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Professional development and advancement opportunities