Do you have what it takes?
We are currently looking for a motivated and charismatic Hotel General Manager. The right attitude and desire to work on our Team are important qualities! Got personality? Bring it.
Serves as an ambassador of the hotel to all guest, local businesses and media. Ensures that all guests and patrons are provided quality customer service and an enjoyable hospitality experience. Oversees hiring, training, direction and motivation of staff to ensure that guests receive a seamless hospitality experience. Resolves customer complaints when necessary. Promotes the hotels stature and reputation. Assists with development of budgets. Controls expenses and maximizes revenues. Improves bottom line results by ongoing evaluations and change implementation. Oversees special events.
- At least 10 years experience in hotel management experience. At least 5 years as General Manager of a hotel.
- Boutique Lifestyle experience preferred.
- The experience and the ability to manage a team through delegation and feedback.
- Commitment to providing a superior and unique product.
- The ability to expand responsibilities, suggest improvements and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes.
- Self-motivation and the ability to maintain focused on accomplishing desired results.
- The ability to exploit all opportunities to promote the hotel to the public.
- Professionalism and good people management skills.
- Successfully maintains the visual image and stature of the hotel by inspecting guestrooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and design appearance.
- Audits the quality, consistency and presentation of all food and beverage outlet products.
- Successfully performs Manager on Duty responsibilities, which include a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday stay at the hotel and 24 hour availability to staff and guests as needed.
- Oversees special events, meetings, photo/film shoots, and/or parties.
- Maintains customer base and expands customer loyalty and repeat business by personally corresponding or communicating with repeat guests and VIPs through welcome amenities, responding to and resolving guest complaints in a timely manner, and/or adjusting charges or extending complimentary services as necessary.
- Supports and promotes all hotel and company policies and procedures.
- Implements recruiting, hiring, orientation, ongoing training, counseling, disciplinary and communication programs. Plans, monitors, appraise and reviews job contributions and performances. Plans and reviews compensation strategies.
- Ensures that all information about the hotel is reported to the public accurately and consistently, and that our image and vision are protected by working closely with our Public Relations firm.
- Promotes the hotel at official functions and through local community and business groups.
- Assists with development of hotel financial strategies in association with owner, corporate executive staff and financial controller by estimating, forecasting and anticipating trends and variances; aligning monetary resources, developing action plans: measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Establishes hotel operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer service strategies; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Collaborates with Director of Sales and Marketing in servicing existing markets and developing new markets.
HotelCrafters LA LLC