Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$12.00 per hour. This position is full time. You should be available to work 10:30pm - 7:00am. You should be available to work weekends as needed.
The Night Cleaner is responsible for the cleanliness, deep cleaning, floor care of all public areas, Health and Fitness center, back of the house hallways, stairways, restaurant, Front Office, Executive Offices, Deloitte Offices, the pre-function areas, public and employee restrooms.
- Janitorial experience preferred.
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work with heavy cleaning machinery.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Responsible for cleaning entire lobby area, including vacuuming carpets, cleaning walls, cleaning entrance areas, cleaning and stamping sand urns, strip and polish floors (monthly), washing glass doors. Clean Front Office area, shampoo carpets as needed, clean windowsills, polish furniture and polish metal.
- Responsible for all guest requests between 11 pm and 7 am.
- Clean public restrooms following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards to include: including washing mirrors, cleaning light fixtures, polishing louver doors, mopping floors, polishing floors (monthly), re-stock paper supplies and scrubbing toilets.
- Clean all pre-function areas following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards to include: vacuuming carpets, cleaning telephone banks, shampooing carpets (monthly), clean and polish drinking fountains, cleaning entrance doors, polishing metal thresholds and removing marks from the walls.
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards to include: clean floors and apply finish (monthly), remove chewing gum from furniture and carpeting, spot cleaning carpeting – shampoo monthly, vacuum carpeting nightly, clean and polish wooden fixtures, clean baseboards, spot clean walls, clean and polish banquets, chairs, table, window sills. Also responsible for cleaning spots on windows and high dusting of wooden walls.
- Thorough cleaning of Health and Fitness Center following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards to include: clean showers, toilets, mirrors, vacuum locker rooms, remove used towels and bathrobes, re-fill
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks