“Do you have a passion for Hospitality? We know great people are the key to providing outstanding service to our guests. If you’re looking for your next great opportunity, apply today!”
Generates revenue to meet or exceed budget expectations. Works closely with the General Manager to develop an effective marketing plan and direct the sales effort as described in the marketing plan including guest room sales and catering/banquet sales. Plans and administers sales policies and programs to foster and promote hotel patronage.
- Establishes and maintains accounts and develops relationships in the marketplace.
- Identifies and analyzes competition, both locally and regionally.
- Designs new programs and campaigns to develop additional sales from the various market niches. Makes face-to-face sales calls.
- Ensures prompt and systematic servicing of all business accounts.
- Develops and maintains marketing plan and sales budget.
- Maintains all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials, logs of groups not previously accommodated, and mailing lists.
- Works with banquet clients from start to finish including showing facilities, preparing Banquet orders, communicating with banquet/kitchen staff, collecting payment, and posting invoices.
- Provides sales training to hotel staff, as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business to business sales experience required; hospitality room and banquet sales preferred.
- Excellent leadership skills and strong revenue management skills. Must be innovative and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work independently and have the drive to succeed.
- Outstanding communication and organization skills.
- Must maintain a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have a current driver’s license with a satisfactory motor vehicle record and use of a vehicle which is insured and maintained in good condition.
- Some travel may be required.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday; other times as needed
- Generous Bonus Plan
- Group Medical Insurance + Rx plan - after 90 days
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Paid WA FMLA Leave
- Best Western Hotels Discount Program
- Best Western University Training