United Security Services, Inc. is a fast growing company with many opportunities for growth and advancement. We are security professionals with hospitality-focused training. Once on board, security personnel deliver essential customer service, exercise knowledge in problem solving and use their exceptional service skills. We are proud of our employees and only hire people who care about our clients and about the businesses and facilities in which they serve. From security officers to security management, United States Security Service employees thrive on providing exceptional service.
United Security Services, Inc., seeks to employ qualified security professionals for a hotel, located in Jersey City, NJ.
- SORA License.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Flexible availability.
- Must be able to work an overnight shift.
- CPR Certification.
- 1 Year of verifiable security experience.
- Prior hotel security preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to stand, patrol, and work outdoors if necessary.
- Ability to pass a drug screening.
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment for guests and fellow hotel personnel.
- Patrol guest areas for unusual, dangerous, or illegal activity and unauthorized individuals.
- Maintaining exceptional communication, hospitality, and interpersonal skills.
- Complete security checks and follow post orders as directed by the hotel.
- Monitor CCTV systems.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Keep a log with hourly entries.
- Prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities.
- Follow established emergency action plans and procedures.
- Uphold a professional appearance and demeanor.