Assists manager and assistant manager to supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food at restaurant. Opens restaurant, sets up cash drawers, initiates computer run and makes final deposit of previous night’s receipts. Turns on fryers, broilers and breakfast grills. Prepares food and waits on customers at counter and drive-thru window. Prepares garnish for lunch sandwiches, cuts lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions. Begins cleaning and preparation of produce for salads. Receives and stores incoming shipments of food. Rotates stock in freezer/cooler. May do minor repairs. Operates cash register. May close restaurant, cleaning kitchen equipment, and dining room, preparing final deposit and closing paperwork. Ensures the delivery of excellent customer service by managing the daily restaurant operations.
Direct other employees through their daily routines and interact with customers to make sure they have a satisfactory experience. Responsible for managing team leaders and team members on team stations, products, processes, and policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Required to have strong customer service and communication skills
- Reliable transportation and a flexible schedule
- Stand for up to 8 hours during a shift and be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds
- Requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists