The Hourly School Bus Monitor will provide assistance to students while loading and unloading; monitor the students' behavior while on the bus; provide special assistance to students in wheelchairs; provide first aid attention to injured or ill students; assist students with homework and general lesson review.
- Monitors students while on bus; maintains safety and order on the bus, ensures students wear seatbelts; provides first aid to ill or injured students; assists with homework
- Assists students load and unload the bus; provides special assistance to students in wheelchairs, including operating the lift and strapping and securing wheelchairs on vehicle
- Assists bus driver with routes and directions; assists bus driver while backing the vehicle
- Provides assistance during emergencies; provides knowledge and operates emergency window exits
- Maintains cleanliness of bus; sweeps bus interior; removes all trash items.
- HS Diploma or GED?required
- 0 to 1 year?of experience
- Hourly rate of $10.46
- Not to exceed 29 hours