Hourly Shift Manager Position Description
As one of the largest Burger King franchises, Northeast Foods, LLC, is dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as providing career opportunities for our employees.
Looking for Hourly Shift Managers who will be responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the restaurant team in a Burger King restaurant to achieve the highest levels of customer service satisfaction. The Shift Manager ensures that each visit by a customer results in friendly and personalized service, with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
- Supervises trains, motivates and leads employees to maintain enthusiastic customer service.
- Ensure orders are taken in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner.
- Resolves customer concerns.
- Takes inventory of stock during shift to determine ordering needs and quantity of supplies required to prevent shortages.
- Counts cash on hand at shift change and at closing to determine shortages or overages and prepare bank deposit statements.
- Ability to supervise, train and motivate team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written, verbal and math and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer paid training, biweekly pay and career advancement opportunities. For consideration, apply online at http://work4bk.com/
Northeast Foods is a certified partner of DailyPay – We Pay Daily