The House Attendant and Driver responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the hotel, transporting guests to and from the airport, deep cleaning of assigned areas, setting-up and maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the coffee service and nightly concierge events, cleaning and setting-up meeting room functions, delivering service items to guest rooms upon requests from the front desk, and driving shuttle van when needed
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 450 hotels and resorts with more than 63,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels.
QUALIFICATION STANDARDS & REQUIREMENTS
Some weekends are required.
This job requires a valid drivers’ license and motor vehicle background check.
This job requires a criminal background check.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Housekeeping and/or leadership experience preferred.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Fulfill all supervisory and coaching duties of the Housekeeping Attendant department.
- Ensure that all House Attendants fulfill their job functions appropriately.
- Address and resolve all customer problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure that all lobbies, guest corridors, service areas, linen closets, restrooms and storage areas are in clean and tidy condition at all times.
- Perform maintenance of Housekeeping equipment as necessary.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping or Front Office.
- Be familiar with Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house rules.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and all other employees.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures
- Will work with schedule schedules!! Flexible days and hours!!!
Source: Aimbridge Hospitality