Associated Home Care is looking for cleaning specialists that can handle some dirty work. Ideal candidates will be passionate about creating a clean and organized environment for our elderly clients who wish to age at home. The position requires deep cleaning and decluttering of client homes, ultimately providing our seniors and their families with piece of mind and ease for many years to come.
Heavy Chore / Deep Clean Responsibilities:
- Basic & Deep Cleaning
- Heavy Vacuuming / Sanitizing Carpets
- Bed Bug Preparation
- Pest Preparation
- Kitchen Cleaning: All Major Appliances
- Rearrange Furniture
- Assist clients with organization and de-cluttering
- Packing/Unpacking boxes
- Changing storm windows/doors/installing A/C
- Cleaning out Attic/basement
- Hoarding Projects
- Removal of unwanted items/ clean out/ dump run
Heavy Chore / Deep Clean Requirements:
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license
- Must be flexible, reliable, hard-working and punctual; have excellent customer service and communication skills
Heavy Chore / Deep Clean Benefits (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
We care for all of our employees and do our best to make sure you are supported in every aspect of your career. Come work for us and discover why our company is the #1 In Home Senior Care provider in the state of Massachusetts.
If you're a caring and compassionate cleaner with the desire to enrich the lives of others, apply for a job with AHC today!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.