- Keep all areas of plant, including all toilets, clean and tidy. This includes washing, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning, and sweeping as appropriate.
- Ensuring that all cleaning equipment and materials are maintained in a safe, clean, and efficient working condition.
- Report all equipment repairs and issues to Chief Engineer
- Ensure that the Plant Manager is aware of the need for replacement materials and equipment for the satisfactory performance of the duties.
- Wear protective clothing in accordance with COSHH and Health and Hygiene regulations and Infection Control guidelines.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines.
- Understand, observe and adhere to all safety procedures and policies.
- Assist and perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Education, GED and formal education / training preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in manufacturing, production, or service industry as a Housekeeper.
- Ability to work in a noisy fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, twist, reach, and stack individual items from machine for long periods.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to push or pull a cart that may weigh 100 pounds.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School or better