The Houseperson maintains and services the Club operations properly. They must be dedicated to providing quality service and to exceeding Member and Guest expectations. The Houseperson is directly responsible for maintaining and ensuring the highest level of facility cleanliness within the Club and preform light maintenance applications as needed.
- Maintain a clean aesthetically desirable and safe club environment which meets the expectations of the Club General Manager, Department Managers, and Club Members and Guests
- Performing light maintenance projects as needed
- Must effectively communicate and correspond with their supervisor to coordinate, acknowledge, prioritize, document and complete work requested from all Department Heads and Members and Guests
- Perform housekeeping functions such as vacuuming, dusting, polishing, maintaining woodwork and other vital housekeeping functions
- At least 1 year experience in general housekeeping or a similar environment
- High School Diploma required