Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
Sonoma PostAcute Care by Reliant Management provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities.
Using our proprietary clinical programs, we service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced reliable and motivated Housekeeper to perform a variety of general housekeeping/cleaning duties in various areas to maintain the center in a sanitary, safe, attractive, and orderly condition.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs tasks to ensure a safe, comfortable and sanitary environment for all residents, staff and visitors according to established policies and procedures
- Maintains a continuous flow of linen and resident clothing as needed
- Attends meetings and in-services as required
- Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner
- Maintains written records and documents of services performed according to Federal, State and Corporate requirements.
- Appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality of resident and facility information.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times in the care and use of resident and facility property.
What You’ll Bring:
- Good attitude and passion for helping others
- Able to understand and to follow written and verbal directions
- Prior experience in a Long Term Care preferred
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.