Goldrich Kest has an immediate need for a Housekeeper for our Palm Court Retirement Senior Living community.
- Clean residents rooms and common areas including making of beds
- Change linens weekly or as necessary, towels are done daily making sure that all towels match
- Provide adequate supply of toilet paper, soap, tissue, and other supplies in resident rooms
- Pick up meal trays, glasses, newspapers, etc., which are left in the room
- Vacuum carpets moving furniture as necessary, dust furniture
- Gather and place all house laundry in commercial laundry room for washing by the evening staff
- Inform office of any maintenance issues in any resident’s room.
- Maintain inventory of linens and supplies
- Keep laundry rooms neat and clean at all times
- Complete any other tasks assigned by the Administrator
- No experience needed, we will train for this position!
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal English
- Must be helpful, patient, cheerful, be resourceful and have a positive attitude
- Must be organized, dependable cooperative, and possess good standards of cleanliness and order
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.