South Oxford Management is a full-service property management company with locations in Texas, Georgia, Virginia, New Jersey, Florida and Connecticut. We are dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to our residents and team members. Our owners bring years of expertise in the industry to South Oxford Management, assuring quality in every aspect of our business. From asset management to leasing, we are passionate about making positive experiences for people. Putting people first is our mission.
When you join South Oxford Management, you become part of a team, where you’re encouraged to learn, share ideas, and participate in team building and charitable activities. We reward innovation, fresh perspective, hard work and above all, values.
• Professionally clean and maintain the apartment community.
• Freshen vacant apartments, leasing office and clubroom.
• Vacuum, mop, clean windows, remove trash, clean appliances and dust.
• Clean and sanitize the restrooms in the office, clubroom and pool areas.
• Wipe appliances and clean up detergent remains in the laundry room.
• Assist in all other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience in housekeeping is preferred.
• Strong attention to detail.
• May need to assist in after-hours emergencies when necessary.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb stairs on a regular basis.
High School Diploma