Who We Are
Cornerstone Healthcare Group is a leading healthcare company committed to improving the health and well-being of patients by providing an environment of continuous process improvement, teamwork, integrity, fiscal responsibility and endless customer service. Cornerstone operates Senior Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehab, Long-Term Acute Care hospitals and Behavioral Health under the Cornerstone and Solara brand names in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arizona, Arkansas and West Virginia.
Why Work for Us?
Our hospitals and rehab facilities offer competitive compensation and benefits, but that is not why our employees come to work for us. As a Cornerstone employee, you are truly a valued contributor to our team. It is no wonder why our employees gave us high scores in both overall satisfaction and employee engagement in our latest Cornerstone Employee Partnership Survey.
Our Core Values are woven into the fabric of our culture and ingrained in our employees and how they perform their jobs every day.
The Housekeeper helps maintain the cleanliness, appearance, and general safety of the community. He or she works with a minimum of supervision to ensure all areas are maintained in a sanitary, orderly, and attractive condition by performing various tasks using the necessary equipment and supplies, which includes cleaning all common areas (corridors, elevators, guest areas, service areas, restrooms, linen closets, etc.) and resident rooms as assigned.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED and at least one year of housekeeping experience that includes knowledge of basic cleaning supplies and equipment. He or she must have the physical ability to perform all aspects of this job (lifting, standing, bending, etc.), must be reliable and trustworthy, and must pay attention to detail and take pride in his or her work. Experience in an assisted living community or long term care setting is a plus.
Cleans rooms as assigned, including dusting, polishing, vacuuming, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Cleans, details, and refills supplies for all assigned areas of the facility as needed, including common areas, offices, etc.
- Maintains clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies
- Completes any reports or logs
- Reports equipment malfunctions, injuries, and accidents to the supervisor
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- One year of relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge of commercial cleaning methods and tools/products
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Able to work a flexible schedule, which may include working days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Subsidized Commuting
- Employee Events
- Military Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term Disability
- Merchandise Discounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- On Site Cafeteria
- Gym Memberships
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Development
- Free Food and Coffee