Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You’ve already chosen a career that makes a difference in people’s lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford’s family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Keep Branch clean, tidy and odor-free
- Clean apartments weekly
- Interact appropriately with residents and families
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
“THERE ARE PLEASANT SURPRISES AND THEN THERE’S THIS. When the housekeeper saw my broken glasses in my apartment, she had the screw replaced that same day! I’m so grateful she saved me from a night of squinting during my grandson’s visit.”
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!