An Elder Care Alliance Community
Mercy Retirement & Care Center
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting where you are valued and appreciated? Mercy Retirement & Care Center is a vibrant retirement community located in Oakland. We provide senior assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services to meet a variety of health care needs. We pride ourselves on being a person-centered community and value our employees and residents. To Keep our residents and team members safe, we provide all necessary PPE, and adhere to all infection control requirements including regular testing.
- Cleans apartments, resident rooms, dining areas, lounges, corridors, showers/tubs, bathrooms, offices and all other areas of the community, following standard cleaning procedures.
- Performs scheduled floor maintenance, which includes dust mopping, wet mopping, sweeping, and vacuuming.
- Understands and practices Infection Control procedures and safety guidelines.
- Follows through on special requests and non-standard items.
- Performs routine self-inspections of work to ensure quality.
Here’s what you need:
- Must possess effective English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Attention to detail and respect for personal property
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Six months of experience working in long term care, home care or a related field is preferred.
“Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status”