Morningside of Fullerton / Park Vista are hiring Housekeepers! The Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness and neatness of assigned apartments and common areas.
- Performs general housekeeping duties in apartments, such as: vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, and dusting of all cleared flat surfaces.
- Performs general housekeeping duties of hallways and common areas as directed by supervisor.
- Maintains all equipment and supplies in proper condition
- Maintain public areas assigned by Supervisor.
- Clean empty units as assigned by Supervisor.
- Cross-trained into Laundry as needed.
- At least one year previous housekeeping experience, preferably in a hotel, resort, or retirement community.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively with Residents, and perform simple arithmetic.
About Morningside of Fullerton:
Morningside�s campus-like setting encompasses 33 acres bordered by Bastanchury Road and Brea Boulevard in Fullerton. Morningside of Fullerton is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering a variety of villas and apartment homes to hundreds of residents. Full services are provided, including fine dining, housekeeping and laundry, maintenance services, transportation, fitness classes, wellness programs, and numerous activities.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
Morningside of Fullerton offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbour 401(k) plan with match.