Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of Housekeeper, you will be responsible to maintain Holiday Community interior including residents’ apartments in a clean and sanitary fashion, and in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Provide general housekeeping for both the Community as a whole, and individual resident apartment. This includes, but is not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the main entry way, common areas, dining room, hallways, patios, and resident apartments.
- Resident apartments also include clean and defrost refrigerators (as needed), clean and check heat system filters, etc., change the bed and linens, make sure adequate linen supplies in each apartment. Turn mattress (with assistance) as necessary and empty waste baskets.
- Provide deep cleaning of apartments as needed. Pay special attention to the main entry area, with focus on carpets, plants, pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
- Launder all linens by washing and drying in the laundry facilities provided.
- Follow Holiday’s sanitation and safety procedures. Details regarding the housekeeper’s cleaning responsibilities can be found in the Holiday Retirement Community Care Guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior related experience in housekeeping is preferred
- Demonstrated Customer Service orientation
- Effective communication skills in English
- General knowledge of sanitation and safety practices or ability to quickly learn and retain.
- Ability to perform housekeeping duties following housekeeping sanitation standards.
- Basic Computer skills
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
For over 45 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live better by providing the very best options for independent and assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the choice of over 250 communities throughout the US. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our mission and principles.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local law.
Req ID: 68268