Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Housekeeping Coordinator's primary responsibility is the daily coordination of the housekeeping operations. The Housekeeping Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the department achieves the highest level of service delivery through effective communication and follow up. Critic aspects of the role are communicating room’s status, receiving dispatching requests/task to all key contacts; ensuring follow up. Critic aspects of the role are communicating room status, receiving dispatching requests/task to all key contacts; ensuring efficient operation of the department. The Housekeeping Coordinator works closely with the Engineering, Front office, and internal employees.
Job responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Prepare and distributive assignment sheets/ workboards to Housekeeping staff.
- Facilitate request to appropriate team member so that request are handled in a timely manner.
- Dispatch guest/staff calls to appropriate parties.
- Enter maintenance issues into transcendent as requested. Prioritize room cleaning, update status of departing guest rooms.
- Continually communicates with front office and floor Supervisors to verify status of all guest rooms.
- Ensure that vacant dirty rooms are cleaned by the necessary time and assign rush rooms.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all Housekeeping services, outlets, hotel areas/ features and hours of operation.
- Assist other housekeeping employees in maintaining clean and organized work and public areas.
- Maintain effective and filling systems; completing all administrative reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Answer all calls to Housekeeping department in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Administer guest call backs to ensure request have been fulfilled.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all guest related matters.
One Job – Double the Benefits.
Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 156500