Serving the community for nearly 60 years, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center provides the most comprehensive, quality healthcare in Southern Nevada. As Las Vegas' largest acute care facility, Sunrise provides sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community. Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center has been selected the Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years and had earned the American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines (GWTG) Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award. We are also ranked Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to work for!
- Cleaning of patient rooms and common areas, to include isolation, discharge and daily cleans.
- Trash (both general and bio-hazardous) handling and transport.
- Linen distribution to include delivery of clean and pick up and transport of soiled.
- Cleaning of entrances, to include inside window cleaning and outside trash pick up.
- The moving of empty patient beds, cribs and/or gurneys to area of need or for repair.
- Will be required to rotate job duties and duty area as needs of the department or hospital dictate.
- Must function as a team member to achieve the primary goal of a clean,safe and orderly facility.