- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory or trainer experience in hotel housekeeping preferred.
- Ability to handle high stress situations.
- Must have an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and use of electronic technology such as iPhone, iPad, computers.
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
- Responsible for ensuring that all housekeeping cleaning standards are being maintained by having a thorough understanding of all standards.
- Responsible for inspecting hotel guest rooms.
- Identify trends or issues in which employees may need additional training to meet the housekeeping standards.
- Assist in the implementation and maintaining of the “Quality Assurance Program” cleanliness program.
- Identify areas in which new or updated cleaning standards may be needed to ensure the highest quality of cleanliness and assist in training the housekeeping team on these standards..
- Ensure constant communication with the Housekeeping leaders to identify areas for improvement.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Maintain written and/or verbal reports to housekeeping managers.
- Ensure standards of cleanliness are met in all areas of responsibility following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards.
- On low occupancy days this position may perform the duties of a housekeeping Room Attendant.
- All other duties as requested by Housekeeping leadership team.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks