Job Description Summary:
$15 per hour. This is a full time position. The shift is 9:00 am - 5:30 pm. You should be available to work some weekends as needed.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Housekeeping leadership team in overseeing the proper and smooth operation of the Housekeeping Department.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory experience in hotel housekeeping preferred.
- Ability to handle high stress situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and use of electronic technology.
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
- Assist with interviewing and hiring of all housekeeping staff.
- Help Housekeeping Manager with proper, adequate training and re-training of all housekeeping staff.
- Identify employees for possible promotions.
- Identify to the Housekeeping Manager and employees requiring coaching, counseling or progressive discipline, with intent to improve performance, attitude and appearance.
- Give Commendations as warranted.
- Assist with department purchasing, maintaining consistent availability of all cleaning products, machinery, amenities, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of the “Quality Assurance Program”.
- Assist in the implementation of new standards to provide the guests the highest quality of service.
- Through close communication with Housekeeping Manager, recommend areas in need of improvement.
- Assist with weekly/monthly inventories, with timely reporting to Accounting.
- Assist with scheduling to keep payroll costs within budgeted guidelines.
- Ensure that other expenses are kept within budgeted guidelines, through monitoring of staff handling and usage of supplies and equipment.
- Attend all scheduled meetings Report in either written or verbal form all information to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Responsible for proper quality control and daily monitoring of housekeeping staff.
- Ensure standards of cleanliness are met in all areas of responsibility following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and fair performance appraisals of all staff.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks