Located in the Grandview Yard, the Hyatt Place Columbus OSU is currently seeking a Full-timeHouseman to join our Housekeeping Team! The Houseman is responsible for performing housekeeping duties to accommodate guest needs and ensures cleanliness of guest room floors while supporting the room attendants.
- Ensure the safety of all guests and guests’ belongings.
- Ensure cleanliness of guest room floor according to daily assignment and standards.
- Vacuum floors daily.
- Dust all ledges and frames.
- Sweep and mop vending areas as well as stairwells.
- Stock and organize housekeeping closets during shift to ensure items are readily available to co-workers.
- Must assist room attendants with retrieving items necessary for cleaning of guests’ room as well as trash removal.
- Responsible for removal of dirty linens and trash from guest rooms.
- Perform projects assigned daily in response to Management/Supervisor request.
Required Skills, and Experience:
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
The Hyatt Place Columbus OSU is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.