Beverly Hills couple is looking for a discreet and hardworking houseman to manage their 20000 square foot home. The house is brand-new, but things can always act up. This candidate would need to feel comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves to troubleshoot any issues. Candidate must be an autonomous Manager who is comfortable working in a discreet, casual environment.
The ideal candidate would need to come from a hospitality or maintenance/ building/ yachting background.
Please only apply if your expected salary range is within $90 - $100k per annum plus benefits and you live within 30 minutes from Beverly Hills.
Attributes we are looking for:
- A self-starter that is comfortable managing all aspects of a newly built home.
- A clear understanding of client anonymity.
- Excellent project management of others.
- Excellent time management of themselves.
- Highly creative and able to think on their feet.
General Management - Property
- Keep awareness of owner schedules to establish a successful flow of on-site staff and vendors.
- Oversee upkeep of the interior and exterior.
- Troubleshoot themselves systems, facilities, IT tasks, and handyman projects.
- Manage routine vendor schedules.
- Manage small vendor projects.
- Document projects through photos and spreadsheets.
- Create, add, and implement routine property checklists and maintenance reports.
General Management & Administrative - Personal
- Effectively track short- and long-term provisioning, shopping and stocking of all household items.
- Ensure dry cleaning is to the owners’ preferences.
- Review expiry dates and replace items when required.
- Document personal items through photos and spreadsheets.
- Coordinate personal shipping/receiving requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Act as the first responder on equipment and appliance issues, including alarm systems, TVs, sound systems, HVAC, and all other equipment.
- Create and execute pre-arrival, post-departure, monthly, quarterly, annual and seasonal maintenance checklists.
- Identify and implement preventative maintenance programs that minimize equipment failures and downtimes. (e.g. furnace replacement, exterior/interior painting, HVAC duct cleaning).
- Coordinate with our IT team on the installation of on-site technology.
- Maintain records of the house systems, track warranties, filter changes and appliance repairs, smoke and fire alarm servicing, maintain and update emergency supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comfortable around physical, residential, and cyber security platforms like surveillance, access control, preventative measures, and emergency response procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all G suite applications and how to integrate this platform as the primary means of communication.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Handyman skills; light carpentry, plumbing, low voltage, painting preferred.
- Knowledge of Savant home automation preferred.