Would you describe yourself as:
A headstrong, independent worker who revels in finishing projects on your own.
- Determined to finish whatever you start by the deadline set for it.
- Focused on achieving goals you set for yourself.
Obsessed with being accurate.
- Someone who conveys information directly and informatively.
- Orderly and streamlined.
If you said “yes” to all of these, you are exactly who we want to be a part of our Secret Shopping program at The Black Sheep!
- Communicate with, and provide oversight to on-campus. representatives to ensure events are successful and completed on-time.
- Work side by side with client-facing counterparts to ensure client satisfaction while maintaining productive relationships with campus representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Excellent detail orientation.
- Deadline-driven mindset.
- Chicago residency is mandatory so as to be able to work in our Chicago offices. This is not a remote position.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary for an entry-level position in this field.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Two work from home days per month.
- Free gym membership in the building.
In order to be considered for the role, please take this internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!
40,000.00 - 40,000.00 /year