For the HP Business Manager SME opportunity, the ideal person will act as a trusted adviser in working closely with the customer to build mind-share and business value, to influence strategy based on analysis of the current vs. desired state of customer’s IT infrastructure, and to ensure the alignment of business outcomes with the customer’s goals.
- Gather requirements and define projects
- Develop Architecture and recommendations documents
- Design, develop, build, and test network solutions as part of a team that introduces new technologies and/or improves existing technologies on the client’s operational networks
- Ensure that the solutions are fully documented and in compliance with applicable security requirements for the classification level of the system
Serve as the subject matter expert for:
- OpsBridge, OpsBridge Reporter
- Sitescope Technical Responsibilities include:
- Configure Application Failover
- Install in a distributed or HA (High Availability) architecture
- Failover validation
- System hardening
US Citizenship required
Active Secret Clearance required
Candidates must be willing to be processed for a TS/SCI clearance
- A minimum of ten (10) years of applicable experience is required
- (Note: A Master’s degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience)
- (Note: A PhD may substitute for four (4) years of experience)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Assurance, Cyber or Software Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- (Note: Twelve (12) additional years of experience (for a total of twenty-two (22) years) may be substituted for a degree)
- Self-motivated systems engineer that is passionate about and embraces new technologies while remaining security conscience and accustom to working on site with customers.
- Experience using network monitoring and automation tools for troubleshooting and task simplification.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of performing requirements analysis, requirements definition, functional analysis, system design, systems integration and test.
- Experience deploying and integrating new applications.
- Experience creating business application reports; e.g. performance data.
- Demonstrated hands-on working knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with in-depth knowledge of OS installation, security hardening and maintenance.
- Strong troubleshooting or problem solving skills with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment or independently.
- Demonstrated ability to perform system upgrades, maintenance, and reporting.
- Willing to work alone on individual projects while being involved in larger projects as a team effort with minimal supervision of the lead systems engineer. •Strong Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must exhibit time management skills and self-motivation.
- Multi-platform experience (Windows, UNIX, LINUX)
- Familiarity of configuration management
- PMP certification is a plus
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.