PCM is expanding and looking to addHPE Tech Solutions Architect to close sales of server and storage solutions provided by HPE. In this overlay role, you will act as the technical expert/Solution Architect to assist Account Executives in identifying, qualifying and closing complex Server and/or Storage solutions. If you have a pre-sales background and speak to servers (Dell, HPE, IBM), storage (EMC, NetApp, Dell, HPE), and networking (Cisco, HPE), we want to talk to you!
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
As a HPE Tech Solutions Architect , you will be responsible for:
- Meeting or exceeding server/storage quotas on a quarterly basis, as well as driving key initiatives related to server and storage products
- Identifying customer needs/requirements and recommending/quoting appropriate complete solutions for server/storage infrastructure products
- Working with medium to enterprise level customers to better understand their diverse data center needs
- Acting as an overlay and working closely with inside/outside sales teams and partners to sell complex Solutions
- Delivering a positive customer experience
- Staying up to date on new product technology offerings and partner technology
- Assisting in delivering on-going technical training for the sales account team
- Create and deliver polished proposals and client deliverables
- Produce Bill of Materials (BOMs) and meet SLA’s in a timely manner
- Using HPE quoting tools