The Temporary Human Resources Administrative Assistant position is highly visible requiring an attention to detail oriented professional to join the administrative support staff. The ideal candidate has handled a variety of administrative duties and is familiar with the sensitivity and state and federal laws around working with PII and has the ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Assist the HR department with daily administrative functions - attention to details a must.
- Assist in data entry into the HRIS system Ulti-Pro.
- Assist with routine recurring administrative tasks
- Assist with filing electronic files.
- Attention to Detail
- Must be able to take initiative and anticipate needs.
- Must be able to handle office materials and information with 100% confidentiality
E3/Sentinel is a mission-focused services and solutions company that specializes in helping federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3/Sentinel. We are recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.