At Auer Steel, our people are truly the company's biggest asset. As an organization, we strive to live out our original mission statement - "Auer aim is to give you products so good, with service so dependable, at prices so reasonable, with a spirit so friendly, you will desire to have us serve you."
This is your opportunity to join Auer team! Auer Steel & Heating Supply Co. is a wholesale distributor of HVAC equipment and supplies. Known for our customer service and quality products, Auer Steel has been operating since 1940.
We are currently hiring a HR Administrative Coordinator to work in our Milwaukee, WI location. This position is best suited for an organized, responsible, and detail oriented individual who is looking for a career with-in a well-established company.
What does this position do?
In this role, you will work within a close-knit team of HR Professionals to help provide Auer Steel coworkers with excellent HR customer service.
As an HR Administrative Coordinator at Auer Steel, you will be responsible for supporting the Human Resource department with various HR, talent, and recruitment related activities/events. Your duties would include: placing job ads, screening resumes, responding to government inquiries (such as unemployment), monitoring work comp claims, filing, composing routine correspondence, compiling information, developing and running automated reports and spreadsheets, scheduling meetings and independently handling projects.
You will also help with:
- Assisting team members in navigating the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Keeping the HRIS up to date with most current team member information.
- Collecting and maintaining paper and electronic files in accordance with company, state, and federal policies and regulations.
- Assisting with meeting and training logistics.
- Assisting with the planning, preparation, and hosting of special events.
- Approving monthly invoices for submittal to accounting.
- Handling the company's OSHA recordkeeping Forms.
- Helping audit employee benefit & accrual information.
- Establishing and maintaining files and records, either electronically or manually.
- Performing New Hire benefit and onboarding meetings.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
What is required?
You will need to possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the Human Resource field is preferred, but not required.
Why Join Auer Steel?
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for Full-time Employees
- Flexible Work Schedules - Summer Flex Hours, First Shift, No Weekends
- Paid Time Off - Sick, Vacation, Personal, Jury Duty & Holidays
- Wellness Challenges, Incentives, and Coaching
- Retirement Plan Options w/a Company Match
- AND SO MUCH MORE!