Evolution Gaming is the worlds leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, as real as it gets live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the worlds best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With multiple European studios and offices as well as a studio and office in Vancouver, Canada, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
- Assist in the preparation for personnel administration i.e., I-9, tax forms, employment engagement forms, health insurance, termination documents and other required documents
- Input data into the HRIS System
- Input data to control the schedule of employees' vacations, sickness leave, bereavement leave and maternity leave
- Assist in the recruitment internal system
- Assist in preparing employment contracts, contract addendumand training contracts, and job descriptions
- Hold and present Induction Meetings to new employees while liaising with the Academy
- Assist in the preparation for personnel administration i.e., tax forms, employment engagement forms, health insurance, termination documents and other required documents
- Assist with exit meeting along with processing of termination documents
- Assist in gathering data for weekly/monthly/annual KPIs
- Manage the full process of the Employment Licenses of the upcoming employees and current employees while liaising heavily with third party companies which offer out company, assistance and consultancy services
- Take initiative to suggest and discuss improvements to current systems, processes along with internal and external communication
- Organize both hard and soft documents and files
- Keep all documentation up to date
- Answer to employee needs and liaise heavily with the finance department, floor management, casino management and workplace coordination
- Assist in HR Department ad hoc projects
- Higher academic or professional education in Human Resources, Administration
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good level of computer skills
- Experience in paperwork administration
- Experience in reporting and employment legal knowledge
- Give a lot of attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.