Summary:The primary responsibility of this role is to provide HR service support for HR processes, policies, employee life cycle, and employee inquiries
- Coordination of the employee life cycle: onboarding, off boarding and employment changes
- HRIS systems maintenance: applicant tracking, payroll, human capital management, sales, time and attendance, employee files, background checks, e-verify
- HR Service Center customer service phone and inbox management
- Employee central point of contact for policy, procedure, payroll, benefits inquiries
- Processing of unemployment claims
- Verification of employment claims and general informational requests
- Benefits administration-employee inquiries, initial enrollment and annual open enrollment
- Reporting and analytics: daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc
- Intake and management of leaves of absence, worker’s compensation and employee relations
- Liaison with HR Business Partners, Business Leadership, Employees, HR Centers of Excellence
- Time and attendance processing
- Maintenance, reporting and communication of sales specific initiatives: buyouts, refer to win, jumpstart, toteboard
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Accountable for developing a basic knowledge of products, procedures and technologies of the Human Resource Department and Specific State Employment Law.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 to 5 years related experience.
Skills and abilities needed:
- Experience with ATS, HR and/or Payroll platforms.
- Proficiency with all Windows products.
- Collaborative work style and ability to work within a deadline oriented, fast paced, fluid team environment.
- Excellent coordination, organization and communication skills with internal and external partners.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Working conditions – The environment is typically considered “general office.”
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.