Position TitleHR Administrator
Auto Req ID8485BR
Functional Work AreaHuman Resources
Job Purpose & ResponsibilitiesThis role will provide support to the HR client teams in managing key HR processes including: HRIS system input and reporting; administration for on-boarding and separation; I-9 processing; leadership development programs (co-ops and interns) administration and other duties as required.
- Process full life-cycle data in SAP HR System to capture the employee perspective
- Process requests based on Service Level Agreements(SLA) in a timely manner
- Run reports and maintain documentation of processes and policies
- Manage various HR administrative duties such as:
- creating and maintaining personnel folders
- managing the process of on boarding and off boarding employees
- entering purchasing requisitions & receipts
- assisting other HR admins and site admins as needed
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in SAP HR modules such as PA, OM, TM & MM modules including troubleshooting
- Strong administrative skills with a minimum of 3 years HR related experience
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP HCM
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and ability to work with confidential data
- High degree of independent judgment, commitment, motivation and integrity
- Flexible team player, positive personal and professional presence with a strong customer service approach
- Superior organizational skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines and set priorities in a rapidly changing work environment
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with v-lookups, pivot tables and other Excel analytical functions
- Knowledge of EEO, AAP and other HR related compliance reporting a plus
- You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
CountryUnited States of America
GeneralPEOPLE WHO CAN
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
At SABIC, we know that our success depends on your success. We’re committed to nurturing your talent, to help you achieve both your career ambitions and life goals. We’ve created tailored training and development programs for our employees which are among the best in the petrochemical industry. This is not a job where you dream about the weekend. This is a job where you dream about how you can change things for the better, for everyone. And this is a company where your dreams can be realized, where your ideas can be made reality, and where what you make can make a difference.
SABIC is a global leader in chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. From making cars and planes more fuel-efficient, to helping conserve the world’s water supply and enabling colorful smartphone cases, we find solutions to the challenges of today to help our customers achieve their ambitions and build a better tomorrow.
Operating in the Americas since 1987, SABIC employs over 5,000 people and operates from 17 office locations and 17 manufacturing sites and technology and innovation centers in Exton, PA; Houston, TX; Mt. Vernon, IN; and Selkirk, NY.
SABIC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and as such will not discriminate in its employment practices, including recruiting and hiring practices, based on a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
SABIC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of SABIC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at SABIC via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of SABIC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by SABIC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.