Challenge yourself at MathWorks, where the focus is on quality, creativity, and teamwork! We are looking for the right person to join our highly capable HR operations team in providing administrative support for leaves of absence, benefits, compliance, and onboarding activities in our exciting fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for the administration and operational support for leaves of absence, new hire onboarding, benefits, job changes, and terminations. This includes ensuring accurate and timely data entry into Workday, monitoring task completion and following up appropriately, performing routine audits, and reporting. Additional responsibilities include front line support for staff questions, flower and gift orders, and providing administrative support for HR business partners. You will also have ample opportunity to participate in special projects that support our collaborative and process improvement-oriented culture.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Experience with benefits administration
- A bachelor's degree and 1 year of professional work experience is required.
- Experience with Leaves of absence
- 3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced interruption and deadline driven environment is desirable.
- Experience with leave administration is required.
- Experience with compliance administration is a plus.
- Experience with benefits administration is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and maintain privacy.
- Proficiency with various MS Office applications including Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.), Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and reporting tools. Specific experience with Workday is a plus.
- A good sense of humor is required!
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.