Location: Menomonee Falls
Temporary: 3 months
Hours: 8am - 5pm
To provide professional administrative support to the Regional HR Manager and HR-related support services to all personnel
• Assists in carrying out various Human Resources programs and procedures for all company employees; Provides administrative assistance to HR Team and other internal customers when necessary.
• Creates and tracks job requisitions in Applicant Tracking System (ATS); Places advertisements; Screens resumes and schedules interviews.
• Generate offers of employment; Initiates and monitors background investigations, driving records and drug screens; Generates and sends adverse action letters when applicable.
• Initiates and tracks employee onboarding (Red Carpet); Supports and conducts New Hire Orientations; Distributes, collects and files required paperwork.
• Verifies I-9 documentation; Completes eVerify process; Files, organizes and maintains compliant digitized I-9 file in SharePoint.
• Creates, audits and maintains HRIS employee record (Ceridian), personnel files and other HR records, reports and logs ensuring compliance with company policy and employment law.
• Ensures on-time benefit enrollment for new hires providing assistance with self-service or manual benefit enrollment as needed to ensure on-time completion; Provides additional assistance and support to HR team, management and benefit-eligible staff during annual Open Enrollment period.
• Produces spreadsheets; Maintains organizational charts and employee directory; Submits and files Change of Status requests (COS); Requests & Files market salary data
• Supports management and personnel with HR issues ensuring compliance with company standards, policies and employment law including disciplinary meetings, exit interviews, performance management (Compass), Workers Compensation, FMLA, Long & Short-term disabilty, paid & unpaid time off (Time Off Manager), expense reporting (Concur) and other meetings related to employee matters.
• Ensures own and others' compliance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
• To represent Hydratight in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
• High school degree or GED-equivalent.
• Prior knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources with minimum of 2 years experience working effectively in HR Assistant or HR Administrator role.
• Basic understanding of US employment law
• Solid working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Prior experience/exposure with Ceridian, Cornerstone, Concur, Oracle, Kronos, Red Carpet, Sharepoint, Skillsoft, Everify, Zerochaos, DISA and/or Time Off Manager is preferred.