2 Month Contract
Key responsibilities include:
• Support candidate activity to ensure all electronic paperwork is completed on time;
• Monitor to the applicant tracking system (ATS) for candidate progression and accuracy;
• Assisting the recruiting team with the coordination and scheduling of interviews;
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email;
• Tracking recruiting activities and reporting candidate status;
• Administering the job posting process for all staff openings in ATS system;
• Attend offsite events such as community fairs, hiring events and job fairs;
• Address basic questions regarding recruiting process;
• Generate basic reporting from Salesforce tool;
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency;
• Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed;
• Assist in onboarding of new hires and departures of employees; and
• Administrative tasks as needed.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
• Organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work in an environment with competing demands
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Salesforce preferred)
• Flexible, able to change direction quickly.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality.
• 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume administrative support role or equivalent, a plus.
• Prior working experience in the field of HR and/or Recruiting.
• Proficient with Microsoft Access
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Recruiting assistant experience preferred, professional services experience desirable.
• Bi-lingual (English and Spanish), preferred.
• Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor.
• Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
• Candidate will have a solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment.
• Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
• Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed.
If interested send your resume to Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178