Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health!
This is what we were meant to do - Together!Responsible for answering employee inquiries with a focus on top-quality customer service, accuracy and timeliness. Strives to resolve every customer inquiry on the first call. Demonstrates appropriate tone and follow-through including verbal communications with customers. This position provides excellent customer service in a call center setting.
- Strives to resolve customer questions/concerns on the first call or same day (if received via a Service Now case) for all regions.
- Follows all scripting on every call.
- Serves as the primary mechanism for employee questions for all regions…uses all tools to provide accurate and timely response. In instances where resolution is unknown, reaches out to the appropriate SME for guidance and then responds back to employee with resolution with 24 hours.
- Logs a Service Now case for every customer phone call with detailed case notes if an existing case is not already open with another representative. Searches for active cases and adds notes to another representative's case if still open to make answering the customer follow up easy and efficient and connects with the representative to provide the customer with updates. Avoids creating multiple cases for the same issue.
- Assures customer is always informed of "follow up" call date/and time where necessary and then adheres to that appointment to drive high customer satisfaction levels.
- Communicates using a warm, friendly, professional demeanor on every call. Assures before the customer hangs up that they feel their issue is satisfactorily resolved.
- Processes Tuition Reimbursement Requests.
- Processes Professional Licensure renewals.
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:
2 years in customer service role. Demonstrated customer service communication skills required. Bachelors degree preferred.
Call center experience preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
Understanding of PS transactions preferred.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
cheduled Weekly Hours:
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.Compensation & Benefits
EEO is the Law
FMLA Rights - EnglishLa FMLA Español
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Events
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Military Leave
- Health Care On Site
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Merchandise Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Performance bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Gym Memberships