HR Consultant Generalist / outsourced HR Generalist full time
Dublin city centre
We are a leading Human Resource Consultancy based in Dublin city centre. Established for 16 years we have an unrivalled reputation for providing “Best Practice” HR Advice and support to a wide range of clients in multi-jurisdictional locations. Our core business model is providing outsourced HR support on a project and retained basis to ensure full legal compliance and “Best Practice” HR policies and procedures are in place. Our clients include many of Ireland’s largest corporations as well as Government Departments and State Agencies.
Reporting to the Director’s, the HR consultant will be responsible for the day to day activities in our client companies which include a range of standard professional HR support activities and processes.
NUMBER OF YEARS PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
We are seeking to engage a HR Consultant who has c.4 years’ experience working in HR as a generalist. This is a challenging and fast paced environment, The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You'll need excellent communication, professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to function in an innovative environment.
Experience in a HR environment (4 + years)
· Experience in hands on ER (desirable)
· Degree/Masters in Human Resources or other relevant third level qualification (CIPD etc.)
· Solid understanding Irish Employment law knowledge
· Recruitment experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent writing skills (contracts, handbooks, draft letters, minutes, reports, job advertisements etc.)
· Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with varying types of people
· Be self-motivated and prepared to work on own initiative
· Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
· Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven and ambitious
· Responsive and flexible approach to work, with a “can-do” attitude
· The ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure
· High level of IT proficiency and working knowledge of the following packages: Email, Internet, MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint
Cv’s to : email@example.com